Our 6 Bestsellers White Wine case are wines that our shop customers’ favourites that they either buy in quantity or come back and buy again. They offer great quality and value for money and are often spotted on West End restaurant winelists at twice the price shown here!
- Adobe Organic Unoaked Chardonnay, Chile. £9.99 Crisp & bone dry just like a Chablis with lovely weight on the palate.
- Gran Passione Bianco, Veneto, Italy. £11.99 A clever blend of 60% Garganega, the Soave grape and 40% Pinot Bianco. Great weight, lemon fruit & crisp finish.
- Borgo Selene Bianco, Sicily, Italy. £9.99 Catarrato & Inzolia grapes give olive & herb notes to this soft lemony wine.A past vintage has been house white at The River Café.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Guy Allion, France. £10.99 Guy Allion is a Pouilly Fumé producer so this is a minerally style with classic gooseberry fruit.
- A Mano Bianco, Puglia, Italy. £11.99 An aromatic blend of Fiano & Greco with fruit & floral notes a perfect match with spicy food.
- Le Solitaire Cotes Du Rhone Blanc, France. £10.99 Lightly floral, Peachy creamy white with a touch of rosemary, ideal with chicken dishes.