Case Description: An excellent selection of 6 Riojas from top Bodegas that embody what we all love about Rioja, vibrant fruit and lashings of vanilla oak which all offer great value for money.
- 2008 Urbina Crianza Rioja. £14.99 A 10 year old crianza-amazing! A very traditional bodega that embodies the philosophy that made Rioja famous. Producing robust, fruity wines that are released only when they are ready to drink.
- 2012 Lan Reserva. £17.99 Very modern, elegant fruit forward style with just a light touch of oak.
- 2012 Vina Alberdi Rioja Reserva. £19.99 Lashings of vanilla oak balnced with wild strawberry fruit with touches of mocha & raspberries.
- 2014 Marqués de Murrieta Rioja Reserva. £21.99 A core of intense cherry fruit laced with elegant vanilla oak
- 2011 Ramon Bilbao Gran Reserva. £24.99 Blackberry, plum & cherry fruit with obvious oak character.
- 2015 Orben Rioja. £26.99 A departure from traditional Rioja using both French & American oak and frsh raspberry fruit comes to the fore.